Terms and Conditions for Payments
- All consultation fees for services through the mobile and web application interfaces of BestDoc have to be paid as per the terms of the service that you use.
- In course of time, The Hospital and/or BestDoc may introduce other services in the system, the charges for which will be communicated to you as and when such services are introduced.
- The Hospital reserves the right to revise the consultation and service charges at any time, at the sole discretion of the Hospital. The charge applicable at any given time, will be the charge displayed at the time of using the service.
2. Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Refund and Cancellation Policy for video Consultation payments are given below as approved by the management of the Hospital. This policy is subject to revisions based on the decisions of the management.
- Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error.
- In case the customer has paid the full amount and due to non availability of the doctor the consultation cannot be provided. The customer can opt for using the amount as a deposit for any future consultations at the Hospital.
- If the services have not been availed and the customer does not intend to keep it as a deposit with the Hospital the customer can contact the Hospital call center or 9020602222 with the details shared below:
- Patient Name: Mentioned while booking the Video Consult request
- Ph No: Mentioned while booking the Video Consult request
- Email ID: Mentioned while booking the Video Consult request
- Account No:
- Account Holder Name:
- IFSC Code:
- Payment Transaction ID: The date on which the request was raised
- Transaction Date: The date on which the request was raised
- The refund request will be processed manually after due verification. If the claim is found valid the eligible amount will be refunded by the Hospital through electronic mode within the next Seven (7) working days from the date of receiving the refund request with the details shared above.
- It may take 3 to 21 working days for the payment to reflect in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
- Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to effect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the payment instructions(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate and invalid.
- If the receiving bank refuses or delays in honoring the Payment instruction(s).
- Circumstances beyond the control of Hospital and/or BestDoc (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
- In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.